How do I make my counter invisible?
1. Login to StatCounter
2. Click the mini wrench icon to the right of your project name
3. Click the "Configure Counter" link
4. Choose the invisible option (towards the bottom)
5. Click the "Set Counter Style" button at the bottom of the page
Answers to the majority of questions we receive can be found here in the knowledge base.
- How can I track downloads?
- How do I delete my account?
- How do I use Custom Tags?
- Custom Tag Use Cases
- Pot modifica codul generat de StatCounter?
- Ce se intampla cand istoricul este plin - imi este oprita contorizarea de StatCounter?
- Va rezervati dreptul de a impartasi adresele mele de email sau ale clientilor mei unor terte persoane?
- Do you have a secure (HTTPS / SSL) tracking code?
- De ce este gratuit acest serviciu?
- If a visitor does not have cookies enabled are they still tracked by the system?
- What is the database error message I'm seeing?
- Does StatCounter work with Craigslist?
- Cum imi pot inchide contul?
- How can I view stats from only certain countries / cities / states?
- Why does the URL say "Unknown"?
- My email report is missing / didn't get delivered.
- In my downloaded log the leading zero (0) in zip codes has been removed - how can I fix this?
- How do I enable async (asynchronously) tracking?
- How do I add StatCounter to GoDaddy Quick Shopping Cart?