How do I make my counter invisible? Documentatie › General
1. Login to StatCounter
2. Click the mini wrench icon to the right of your project name
3. Click the "Configure Counter" link
4. Choose the invisible option (towards the bottom)
5. Click the "Set Counter Style" button at the bottom of the page
Caută în Baza de CunoștințeCaută în Forum
- How can I track downloads?
- How do I delete my account?
- Pot modifica codul generat de StatCounter?
- Ce se intampla cand istoricul este plin - imi este oprita contorizarea de StatCounter?
- Va rezervati dreptul de a impartasi adresele mele de email sau ale clientilor mei unor terte persoane?
- Do you have a secure (HTTPS / SSL) tracking code?
- De ce este gratuit acest serviciu?
- If a visitor does not have cookies enabled are they still tracked by the system?
- What is the database error message I'm seeing?
- Does StatCounter work with Craigslist?
- Cum imi pot inchide contul?
- How can I view stats from only certain countries / cities / states?
- How do I make my counter invisible?
- What is log? What do you mean by logsize?
- Why is my log still at 100 if the "free" log-size is 500?
- How do I delete a project?
- How do I enable cookies in my browser?
- Lost your password or username?
- Do I have to display a banner ad on my website? Why is this service free? I don't like free services - what are you getting out of it?