My email report is missing / didn't get delivered.
Sometimes the cause of this is the email has been filtered and sent to the spam folder. Please double check your spam folder and let us know if you don't see it there.
The email comes from firstname.lastname@example.org, you might try searching your mail for that.
GMail users who's reports are going to Spam can use these steps to ensure future reports go to the inbox.
- open the email
- click the drop down arrow in the upper right corner
- select create filter
- click "Create filter with this search »" on the lower right
- check "Never send it to Spam" then
- at the bottom check "Also apply filter to matching conversations."
- click Create filter button
Answers to the majority of questions we receive can be found here in the knowledge base.
- How can I track downloads?
- How do I delete my account?
- How do I use Custom Tags?
- What are some Custom Tag use cases?
- Pot modifica codul generat de StatCounter?
- Ce se intampla cand istoricul este plin - imi este oprita contorizarea de StatCounter?
- Va rezervati dreptul de a impartasi adresele mele de email sau ale clientilor mei unor terte persoane?
- Do you have a secure (HTTPS / SSL) tracking code?
- De ce este gratuit acest serviciu?
- If a visitor does not have cookies enabled are they still tracked by the system?
- Statcounter and the GDPR
- What is the database error message I'm seeing?
- Does StatCounter work with Craigslist?
- Cum imi pot inchide contul?
- How can I view stats from only certain countries / cities / states?
- Why does the URL say "Unknown"?
- My email report is missing / didn't get delivered.
- In my downloaded log the leading zero (0) in zip codes has been removed - how can I fix this?
- How do I enable async (asynchronously) tracking?