Why does the URL say "Unknown"?
- The site is using HTTPS (secure) but the tracking code is using HTTP (not secure).
This can be fixed by changing the counter URL from something like this
Notice the address is now HTTPS instead of HTTP.
- The page loaded didn't have a title
In this case you can see the page being loaded by scrolling to the bottom of the stats and checking the box for "Show Page URL not Title" then clicking Update.
Answers to the majority of questions we receive can be found here in the knowledge base.
- How can I track downloads?
- How do I delete my account?
- How do I use Custom Tags?
- Custom Tag Use Cases
- Pot modifica codul generat de StatCounter?
- Ce se intampla cand istoricul este plin - imi este oprita contorizarea de StatCounter?
- Va rezervati dreptul de a impartasi adresele mele de email sau ale clientilor mei unor terte persoane?
- Do you have a secure (HTTPS / SSL) tracking code?
- De ce este gratuit acest serviciu?
- If a visitor does not have cookies enabled are they still tracked by the system?
- What is the database error message I'm seeing?
- Does StatCounter work with Craigslist?
- Cum imi pot inchide contul?
- How can I view stats from only certain countries / cities / states?
- Why does the URL say "Unknown"?
- My email report is missing / didn't get delivered.
- In my downloaded log the leading zero (0) in zip codes has been removed - how can I fix this?
- How do I enable async (asynchronously) tracking?
- How do I add StatCounter to GoDaddy Quick Shopping Cart?