Ce se intampla cand istoricul este plin - imi este oprita contorizarea de StatCounter? Documentatie › General
When your log file becomes full, the oldest entries in the log are simply overwritten with new information.
For free accounts this means that when your log is full (with 500 entries) the oldest stats will be automatically erased as new hits to your site are recorded - you will always have detailed stats on the most recent 500 hits to your website. There is no obligation to upgrade or make any payment - StatCounter will continue to track all hits to your site.
Upgraded accounts offer a larger log file which allows stats on a greater number of hits to be stored. Again, when the log file is full, the oldest information held in the log will be displaced by stats for the new hits to your site. There is no obligation to further upgrade your account.
Caută în Baza de CunoștințeCaută în Forum
- How can I track downloads?
- How do I delete my account?
- How do I use Custom Tags?
- Custom Tag Use Cases
- Pot modifica codul generat de StatCounter?
- Ce se intampla cand istoricul este plin - imi este oprita contorizarea de StatCounter?
- Va rezervati dreptul de a impartasi adresele mele de email sau ale clientilor mei unor terte persoane?
- Do you have a secure (HTTPS / SSL) tracking code?
- De ce este gratuit acest serviciu?
- If a visitor does not have cookies enabled are they still tracked by the system?
- What is the database error message I'm seeing?
- Does StatCounter work with Craigslist?
- Cum imi pot inchide contul?
- How can I view stats from only certain countries / cities / states?
- Why does the URL say "Unknown"?
- My email report is missing / didn't get delivered.
- In my downloaded log the leading zero (0) in zip codes has been removed - how can I fix this?
- How do I enable async (asynchronously) tracking?
- How do I make my counter invisible?